Saturday, March 12, 2011

Anyone Get Their Tax Refund Earlier Than

Shikakai Hair Wash: Acacia concinna powder by Raw Gaia


I had always planned to buy this shampoo but in the end I received a gift from my friend Ariel , and here I am talking about it in detail! As I said before, Raw Gaia is one of those companies that offer the best guarantees in the field cruelty-free/vegan and in this case, this is just a rare example of a product 100% natural that as such, does not require special certification.


The plant in question is' Acacia concinna that grows wild in India without the use of chemicals. Fruits, leaves and Cotecchia are simply ground after being dried in the sun .. nothing more!


into use I must say that in my case with long hair and the product was not revealed at all practical, I had some difficulty is to guess the right dose and with the rinse, but I can also pleased to report that my fellow human beings with short hair, but has had a rather positive feedback.

hair were always clean and light, and very shiny! The powder does not dissolve its completamente, come succede con i cereali solubili per intenderci, ma appunto non crea problemi con capelli corti.
Ovviamente non forma la classica schiuma di uno shampoo normale e la sensazione è un pò strana e non facilmente descrivibile a parole..mi ha ricordato quella avuta con il decotto di Sapindus Mukorossi , insomma non è sicuramente un prodotto per tutti i gusti  ma sinceramente credo valga la pena fare almeno una prova.

E' consigliato per combattere la forfora, ed è particolarmente adatto alle chiome "more" perchè l'uso regolare dovrebbe anche scurire i capelli, non consigliato quindi  per lavaggi frequenti alle bionde.


Raw Gaia The packaging is very nice, is lightweight plastic cover with aluminum can of course after that, and should, be reused for other purposes, and contains 100g of powder. The price has increased a bit recently, unfortunately, like everything everywhere, but it's still affordable and I also say that the service offered by the shop is good with minimal shipping costs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment